Saturday 21 November 2009

Chris' House

So, new update on wedding plans. I'm hanging out at my boyfriend's house while he is playing the new Call of Duty 5 with his brother Kyle. Immediately after arriving at the house his dad told us that he is extremely disappointed with our plans to get married June 5th...unfortunately, there isn't much I can do about that anymore! The plans are pretty much set at this point. I'm not sure how he is going to handle the whole thing. We watched "The Proposal" tonight...which had multiple multiple references to engagements and weddings...as you can imagine. I'm not usually a chick-flick girl, but every once in a while I do like them. I think it just gave Chris further justification though for not getting engaged because...well..there is no ring in the entire movie. Furthermore, there were two engagement ring commercials that popped up while we were watching "That '70s Show". I was punching him in the gut, trying to get his attention...which worked, but then he asked...which one of those did you like ? And I thought..."you haven't gotten it yet?"
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. (Chris) Actually its was Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2...but after 3 whose counting right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, was definitely not counting.

    HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE A RING??

    Tell me that was a joke.

    ReplyDelete