Friday 20 November 2009

Candy Buttons


I found this great new idea for favors to hand out to the guests at the wedding. Candy buttons with vintage wrapping! Since my new wedding colors are going to be either blue and orange or...blue and yellow (with sunflowers as my main new flower) I thought that, in keeping with the vintage farm theme, chocolate candy buttons would be a perfect addition to the mix.
Check out this site:
http://www.bakeitpretty.com/blog/?p=82#more-82
It has the coolest pictures, with step-by-step directions, on how to make these cool candy buttons in your kitchen. I love the two colors they use.
I ordered all the materials to make these buttons for less than $13 on their site : bakeitpretty.com
I can't wait to try it and update this blog with examples of my candy...also, not only is this the coolest candy ever--but they also provide vintage labels to put on the bags of buttons.
This is definately one of my new favorite sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment